[nfbcs] Outlook and Auto-complete Addresses

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:33:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm using Outlook 2003 on an XP.  Has anyone experienced an issue with
Outlook where it will remember some addresses on the auto-complete addresses
but not others?  I've got all the right checkboxes checked.  I repaired my
PST file.  It's annoying because although I hated the feature at first, I've
now stopped memorizing e-mail addresses and began relying on this thing to
auto-complete them for me.  Anyway, any ideas are welcomed.

Best,

Joe