[nfbcs] Power Shell

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Mar 30 16:56:58 UTC 2011

Mike,

This is one of those many things that I would like to check out.  I'd be curious to find out more about how you use it.  Is it sort of an enhanced batch
language?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:45:24 -0700, Mike Freeman wrote:

>Yup; JAWS reads the console superbly so I'm in luck.  Thanks.

>Mike Freeman
>sent from my iPhone

>On Mar 30, 2011, at 6:40, "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras at loc.gov> wrote:

>> Jamal Mazrui collected some documentation together for PowerShell, and did a bit of scripting with it at one time (it's been out for at least 3 years).  It can
be installed in Windows XP, and comes standard with Vista and 7.  As far as I can tell, it's an expanded version of the Windows command-line processor,
and you use it in console mode.  So if you can get JAWS to read the console satisfactorily, you should be able to do a lot.