[nfbcs] PowerShell

William Griffiths William.Griffiths at srs.ks.gov
Wed Mar 30 17:40:35 UTC 2011

I would recommend using the PowerShell ISE (Integrated Scripting Environment).  Its GUI is surprisingly accessible.  It consists of a command, output, and script pane. There's not a quick way to move around the panes (other than going through the View menu, or at least I haven't figured out a simple keystroke ), but the menu bar and tool bars are easily accessible with general GUI navigation techniques.  It could be improved with a bit of simple scripting, but it is quite usable as is with JAWS.  It's a must if you'll be doing any complex scripting/debugging with PowerShell.

Dr. William J. Griffiths
Assistive Technology/Information Accessibility Consultant
DPS/HR
915 SW Harrison
Topeka, KS  66612

Phone: (785)-296-4206
E-mail:William.Griffiths at srs.ks.gov

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message