[nfbcs] Unwanted Behavior in JAWS13

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 2 02:05:41 UTC 2011

    I just recently updated to JAWS 13. Most of the changes have been helpful, but there is one tiny thing that is driving me crazy, and I cannot figure out how to change it. I am using MS Word 2003. It used to be that, when I tabbed through the different pages of the option dialog, JAWS just said the name of the current checkbox or button. Now, JAWS13 always says the name of the tab or group, such as "cut and paste options", before saying the name of the selected control. Has anyone experienced this, and, if so, how do you change it?

Thanks,
Nicole