[nfbcs] JAWS Screen Echo Issue

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 15:45:20 UTC 2011

Hello Mike and everyone,

Actually I was the one who posted that message. Mary's account is still the
default on my laptop a reminder of the recent technology melt-down we had
the past few months. I need to fix it so my name appears instead of hers.

    I called FS on this issue and was told how to turn JAWS off when
recording and back on when the recording is finished by activating the
"Layered Command function with the JAWS Key plus the Spacebar followed by
the letter S to toggle JAWS off and back on. It's those very error messages
that ruined a few recordings. I can review them when the recording is
complete.

Peter Donahue