[nfbcs] Kndle

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Sep 29 13:45:34 UTC 2011

Yes. The new Kindle Fire apparently has no accessibility at all. A slap in the face, considering that stock Android has accessibility features built in, but Amazon's custom version doesn't. See this post:

http://ppatel.tumblr.com/post/10771455940

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY