[nfbcs] Entering an appointment on a shared Outlook calendar

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 18 02:33:10 UTC 2012

The subject asks the question. I am using Outlook 2003 and have been asked
to put all of my appointments on my supervisor's calendar. The office is
doing this to get away from using an appointment book. I know how to put
an appointment on my own calendar, but don't know how to do it on a shared
calendar. I'm using Jaws 12 and Outlook 2003. Don't laugh. Some of us
still use older programs.

--
New Gingrich for paychecks--Barack Obama for food stamps. It's your
decision!