[nfbcs] Patriot NAS Company URL

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 21 03:35:52 UTC 2012

hi,

check out:
http://patriotmemory.com/company/news/newsp.jsp?source=189
Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:11 PM
Subject: [nfbcs] Patriot NAS Company URL

Hello again Brian and everyone,

    Do you have the direct URL to the company that supports Patriot NAS
Systems? I tried finding it earlier and received hits for Amazon and it's
brothers. I'd like to get to the site of the company that markets Patriot
NAS Drives to learn more about them. We do not deal with Amazon. Both
Buffalo and Western Digital's Web Sites are very easy to navigate with
screen readers. I'll see if Dell offers them as they sell other brands of
NAS systems such as Western Digital, Buffalo, Iomega, and a few others along
with their own NAS offerings. Talk to you later.

Peter Donahue
----- Original
Message -----