[nfbcs] Help! Cookie monster

Anonymous blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:13:53 UTC 2012

CClearner is a good tool, note that you most have all programs closed
that you want to clean out. Another thing you can try doing if you are
using IE or any other browser is to reset it. To reset the settings IE
do the following.

1. Go toTools (hit alt and right arrow over to the tools tab)
2. Go to to Internet Options
3. Go to the Advanced Tab (CRL+Tab, untill it says advanced)
4. Tab to "Reset" (Button)
5. Click enter, it will display a dialog box, listing the rest progress.
6. Close IE and Open it again

You just reset IE to change all the settings back from any changes.

If that does not fix the problem, you might have had IE highjacked. It
is a way of things chaning the homepage, odd messeges, ect.

1.	Download and install Spybot Search & Destroy.
2.	Launch Spybot Search & Destroy from its "Start Menu" location.
3.	Click the "Check for problems" button in the upper-left portion of
the program window.
4.	Wait for the Spybot Search & Destroy scan to complete.
5.	Click the "Fix selected problems" button, again, in the upper-left
portion of the software window. Some problems may require a restart;
if prompted, restart your PC. This should remove any browser hijacking
scripts and software.
Tips & Warnings
•	Depending on your system configuration, the scan could take a
significant amount of time. It is advised to run this scan during a
time when your computer can be down.

Read more: How to Fix Browser Hijacking | eHow.com
http://www.ehow.com/how_5098265_fix-browser-hijacking.html#ixzz24i06x0au