[nfbcs] Copying a name

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Dec 3 13:47:59 UTC 2012

In at least Windows Vista and 7, you can also get the full path to the
file, rather than just its name, thus: Move to the file you want in
the list of files and folders, then type the Shift key with the
Applications key and choose "Copy as Path." This option appears only
when you use Shift with the Applications key, not if you use just the
Applications key by itself. It copies the full file path to the
clipboard.