[nfbcs] Internet Explorer:

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 04:33:27 UTC 2012

I use both JAWS and NVDA and I skipped from I.E. 7 on Windows XP to I.E. 9
on Windows 7.
The download dialogue box is a bit quirky, but I have found it easiest to
press F4 to put the cursor focus on the address bar and then shift tab to
get to the download dialogue box.
If you do miss the sporadic dialogue box, you can also open a "view
download" window through the tools menu.
What I have found interesting about the download dialogue box is that if you
close the internet explorer window, the "view download" window will
automatically come up if there are still active downloads.

C.C. Alan