[nfbcs] Before updating

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Dec 18 14:48:03 UTC 2012

What do you have now? If you have IE 8, I think that that may be as high as
you can go on XP. In any case, the installation file and the actual
executable  to run the program are two completely different things, so, to
reinstall a previous version if you did not like the newer one, you would
need to download the installer.
Doing a back up and then a restore might also do the trick, but I do not
what other implications this would have. Also, restores are usually only
used when something goes wrong beyond the point of being fixable without the
restore.