[nfbcs] Before updating

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Dec 18 18:45:09 UTC 2012

Tracy,

If you are using IE 8 and are looking at moving to IE 9 or 10, you don't have to save anything.  Upgrading is considered a Windows
Update.  To revert back, you simply go to your history of updates, find the IE upgrade that brought you to the new version, and
remove it.  In Windows 7, you use the applications key and select remove.  Removing it will re-activate IE 8.  This might be
different if you are going from IE 9 to 10 and then want to return to 9. I have not done that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson