[nfbcs] go daddy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:59:52 UTC 2012

I use godaddy.com for years very easy to use, travel and tourism division just signed up as hosting and web builder

Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, I use host gator for my hosting. Have never used go daddy. But,
if you can't hit it with enter, try alt space then select maximize
window. Then hit insert minus to rout jaws to pc. You should be able
to find the ok button with the erows then left click on the ok with
the mouse or the jaws buttons for mouse clicks.

--
Looking to take your guitar playing to the next level? Go to
http://onlineleadguitarlessons.com