[nfbcs] go daddy

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Dec 20 18:22:14 UTC 2012

Gabe, I believe you are widely recognized as intelligent, and probably
skilled, but also, as quite scathing in your way of addressing people.
The former will do you well in employment, yes; but the latter will
not. I personally consider you fortunate that the former has so far
outweighed the latter in your experience, but I also urge you,
intelligent soul that I believe you to be, to consider seriously the
possibility that your continuing to be so errogant with people will
one day curtail your own professional success. Even if you run your
own company, you must deal with people in a way that makes them want
to deal with you sometimes.