[nfbcs] go daddy

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 20 23:06:16 UTC 2012

I use goodaddy. But I haven't had to change anything in so long I'm not sure I have any specific tips. I do recall that I found it much easier to use on a Mac with voiceover than on a Windows machine with jaws. Another think I recall is that when you click a save button, nothing appears to happen but what it does is open a confirmation form at the top of the page. You have to scrollup to the top of the page to click okay or something like that.