[nfbcs] Voiceover with Word

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:02:23 UTC 2012

I write this, only so that you will get professional expert advice with out all the guessing that has been going on here. I would hate for you to be lead down the wrong path.

1. mac os and most if not all apps on it support the Doc and the Docx files. Doc is used commonly but the new word format Docx is coming in to the mainstream and Mac OS supports them both for reading and writing and editing. you can use apps like Text Edit which is simular in functionality as Wordpad, Itext Express which is a free powerful wordprecessor simular to word. or Pages with is $15.00 which has most if not better features than word. and all these support read and write word files.

2. not all apps support the advanced formatting that word does, such as foot notes, tracking of edits ETC only an app called Pages does and runs about $15.

if you have any more questions, my company provides support to individuals and VR Case Clients as well as companies. visit our website for more information
http://commtechusa.net
or feel free to give us a call at (623) 565-9357.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net