[nfbcs] Quick question

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Jul 23 21:34:39 UTC 2012

Bit of an apology from me actually: Your name should have been well
enough known to me for me to realize that you two would already know
each other. Not having noticed this, I reacted as I would in defense
of a relative newcomer who would have had no prior exposure, if I dare
use such a word, to Mike's habit of supporting non-technological
approaches with shorter one-liners than even forced upon us by the
likes of Twitter.