[nfbcs] Antivirus with JAWS?

Nadia C blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:55:51 UTC 2012

Avast due to the fact that you can learn short cuts to go through all
the settings and it tells you them right away, but not mse for sure it
does not read a thing.

Wait for more advice from others, I am talking free av's to allow you
to not have to pay if that is your plan, else many paid av's work. I
would stay away from norton for more then one reason of it's
useabailty.

Hope this gives you some insite on what not to use at least