[nfbcs] Travelocity

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:25:18 UTC 2012

Travelocity isn't the greatest at all, and they are going to be speaking at the National Convention, also for those who need help, I can help book your airfare.
Just a suggestion.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138