[nfbcs] Travelocity

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:04:36 UTC 2012

Leslie and all:
Travelocity, Expedia, etc are booking engines and not travel professionals.
Please remember to support NFB members who own business, I am a travel agent, and so is Maurice Shackelford of GA, who owns peachtreetravel.net and also Anahit LaBarre.
Even though Travelocity is going to be at convention this year, they are a corporate booking engine, I have stuff you can book on my website, but you are dealing with real travel agents, who understand there clients needs.
Just an FYI!
I am also the President of our Travel and Tourism Division, which is not just for travel professionals, but for everyone interested in travel and travel advocacy.
We invite you all to come to our meeting on July 1st between 1-4pm.
Sincerely,

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138