[nfbcs] FW: NVDA screen reader News: High-Quality voices available for NVDA!

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Jun 21 01:34:02 UTC 2012

The US dealer, or at least one of the, is AT Guys, who are selling for $95 US. Steve Nutt at COmputer Room Services also sells, I forget the price. If you want the best deal in your currency, try plugging dealer prices in their local currency into the currency converter at http://www.xe.com though I suspect they're all as near the same as to not matter much.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY