[nfbcs] internet Explorer 7

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jun 22 04:24:29 UTC 2012

Never heard of such a thing.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:11 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: [nfbcs] internet Explorer 7

Hi Everyone,

I am using JAWS 12 and IE 7. How can I make it quit saying and needing me to
hit alt n to set the focus?

Susie Stanzel

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely
for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message
or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law
and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
email immediately.