[nfbcs] Running JAWS on Windows on a Mac - Issues?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Mar 4 14:41:39 UTC 2012

I work for a company called The Nerdery, doing web development using python and php and sometimes JavaScript. I ended up with a Mac running windows when I requested xp. it was the only machine that tech services felt confident that xp would run on. seemed a little odd, but it seems to work.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device