[nfbcs] XP was Re: Running JAWS on Windows on a Mac - Issues?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 4 18:48:09 UTC 2012

Yes, that does seem a little odd. What other machines do they have? Did they
say anything about why XP would not work on other machines? Although it is
from 2009, I have a computer that could run 64 bit windows, but I have it
running 32 bit XP. I wonder if they meant that they could get Windows XP for
the Mac but they could not get Windows XP for a PC. BTW, do people where you
work use other versions of Windows?

Nicole