[nfbcs] XP was Re: Running JAWS on Windows on a Mac - Issues?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Mar 5 14:26:03 UTC 2012

Hi.

Yeah, I didn't make much of it, as I figured that they were the one's
who had to support it, and since I wasn't having any issues with the
Mac, it wasn't a problem.

As for why I didn't use Windows 7: well, that is what they originally
gave me, and after trying it for a few weeks, I was still not a fan.
So, I requested XP.  Obviously I was just putting off the inevitable,
but I felt that the first few weeks of work was not the time to learn
a new OS.

I'll probably switch at home, and then after I'm comfortable, at work.

In regards to the question about the editor, I'm still using EdSharp.
It works, but I still have to deal with the non-trivial means of
saving a file with Linux line endings, and errors are frequent.
Still, it's a great program.  If it weren't for those flaws, it would
be perfect.

Aaron