[nfbcs] Braille Note Email Problem

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Mar 13 03:28:37 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply.  To your questions:

Connection is through WIFI.  Internet works fine and incoming email works
fine.

2.  After connecting to WIFI, gives error 554 "can't send due to possible
abuse." We don't get this message from computer.

3.  Humanware said they have been getting a lot of these, recently.  Mary
talked to them, so not sure if any other reason.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Warmest Regards,

Fred