[nfbcs] JAVA TEXT

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 21 13:54:27 UTC 2012

For years now, at least one of the big computer book publishers
(O'Reilly?) has been sending books directly to Bookshare.  Bookshare then
runs a process to convert them to Daisy and .brf files.  Bookshare is also
starting a new project to describe images, so, at least in theory, the
diagrams you ask about might be described.

I got an SQL book from Bookshare, in Daisy.  Then I was able to open the
XML file that was part of the Daisy package, and navigate through it using
headers, like a webpage.  It works pretty well.
Tracy