[nfbcs] Site Feedback

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Mar 24 15:06:49 UTC 2012

Hi.

A few comments.

First, your web host isn't serving index.html by default, which is a
usability problem for most users.

Second, the link you provided has three t's in http.  There should only be two.

Third, your web host serves directory listings, which is a security
issue as everyone can see and access everything in your web directory.

Fourth, some of your alt attributes start with "a picture of" or "an
image of".  It is generally recommended to leave such things off.  So,
instead of saying, for example, alt="A Picture Of Thunderbird 2 On The
Tarmac On Tracy Island" you should instead say alt="Thunderbird 2 On
The Tarmac On Tracy Island".

Fifth, everything appears to validate, and you aren't making any
obvious mistakes in your markup, such as using inline styles and so
forth, so that's all good.

Sixth, the site seems easy to navigate and to be logically laid out.
I.E. everything is where you would expect it to be, so that's also
good.

As for the visual appearance, I can't really comment.

Finally, I have had limited luck getting Jaws to tell me font info in
web browsers, so I can't really help there either.

Good luck.

Aaron