[nfbcs] JAVA TEXT

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 21:58:11 UTC 2012

I read Java in a Nutshell visually, and now forget everything I knew
about Java... I am glad that is on Bookshare, because now I need a
braille copy! It was a good read, informative and great for learning the
ins and outs of the language as well as how it all works together. Since
I was (and still am) relatively new to object oriented programming, this
was a great resource for me!

Tami