[nfbcs] OCR software for Windows

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:59:24 UTC 2012

Hello there, a 40 demo Openbook will not work. It will only work for 30
days, and after those 30 days, your OCR capabilities and scanning ability
will be disabled, and then it will become just a text editor. I think it is
probably worthless, unless she wants to try it out even though she can not
afford it.