[nfbcs] Facebook question

Frendly_Nadia blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:39:43 UTC 2012

Jim Portillo-
Facebook does that when you put your status in or your message or
commant. It is not photo tagging but some kind of name linking. In
order to do this all you have to do is put a persons name in first and
last or what ever they use for a facebook name and put a space. That
will link to their profile. This has been on facebook for a long time
and is still around. As for the use of it on the mobile site, that is
not supported at this time. I just looked it is on the main facebook
at this time only.

Best regards with your facebook finding and surching