[nfbcs] OCR software for Windows

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 00:50:37 UTC 2012

You are correct about Docuscan Plus. An Internet connection is necessary on
the Mac but not a pc.
Text cloner is still alive and well.  I know people using it and like it
very well.  It is good if you are not going to be scanning a lot of text at
a time.  It scans, puts the text into an editor.  The only editor I have
ever used is Word, but I feel Fairley certain it would work with Jarte or
something like it.  A search for "text Cloner Pro can be done from Google or
Yahoo and the company name will come up.  Its premier Programming Solutions
or something like that. Go to the web site and you can find a toll free
number for them. They are very good about answering questions.