[nfbcs] {Disarmed} Captchas

Frendly_Nadia blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:23:38 UTC 2012

Waste of time i agree, my family asks me if i can read them and i have
to pull out webvison in order to get past them for them. even better
the new ones don't work. may i mind you this is when firefox is even
on the persons computer. As for audio challenges those have a lot of
background noise and spacing in between them. I say there is got to be
a more logical way of going about this. I mean we are in the 21st
century. I wanted to ask you something too, what would you all think
if tomorrow the ADA also included Internet and W3C guide lines. It
might just be a dream for me, but there would be a lot less crappy
websites out there. Than again, it needs to be enforced or it is
pointless. A lot of things work in theory but not in practicality.