[nfbcs] Research Request

Nuzhah Gooda Sahib nuzhahgs at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:03:19 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Apologies for cross postings.

My name is Nuzhah and I am a PhD student at Queen Mary University in
London. As part of my research, I have been looking at how visually
impaired users search for information online using web-based search
engines.

As part of this project, I am looking for people to evaluate a new
search interface that has been developed. I would really appreciate if
you could participate in this study.

If you would like to take part, please send me an email at
nuzhahgs at gmail.com and I will send you additional information about what
you will be required to do.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need
further information.

Kind regards
Nuzhah.

----
Department of Computer Science
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road
London, United Kingdom