[nfbcs] VPN on a Terminal Server

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon May 7 02:29:29 UTC 2012

Hello Mike and everyone,

    I need to do the same thing so I can do remote desktop sessions on my
VPS. I do most of my work on the VPS via Web interfaces. Having remote
desktop access will allow me to install applications and perform tasks not
supported by the VPS service provider or that cannot be performed via a Web
interface or a desktop client such as Microsoft SQL Management Studio. I
need to purchase the JFW remote desktop license later this year. They
enabled Narrator on the VPS but I can tell you it doesn't cut it where a
screen access solution is concerned. All the best.

Peter Donahue