[nfbcs] VPN on a Terminal Server

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 7 14:09:21 UTC 2012

I have used VPN and Remote Desktop, but more often I log in to my terminal
directly.  I start VPN, then open my TN3270 session and go to the IP for
work.  It doesn't have the lag that Remote Desktop often does. It doesn't
require the special license from JFW, either.
I wonder which one Leslie wants?
Tracy