[nfbcs] Finding running version of .net Framework

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu May 10 19:13:45 UTC 2012

I think that different programs will use different versions, depending somewhat on when they were written and compiled.  And I have heard that some parts of these versions build on each other.  In other words, just because you have Version 3.5 doesn't mean you could remove all earlier versions.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.