[nfbcs] Sluggishness of Vinux

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon May 14 13:22:02 UTC 2012

Good morning, could you be clearer about what it is that is slow? Are you using the speech? Braille?  Are you logging directly into the box or are you using SSH or something? Which Screen reader are you using?

The operating system is probably not what is slow,  I'm guessing it's the assistive technology.

Hope that helps,
Jim

Sent from my iPhone