[nfbcs] Sluggishness of Vinux

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed May 16 00:33:38 UTC 2012

The VM will certainly slow down all I/O, including the speech. I still
firmly believe that moving away from running X windows, gnome, and
orca on your linux box toward running an ssh client on a windows box
will bring you the most noticeable improvements in sluggishness.

If you really like orca, and want to stick with it, then yes; try it
on bare metal and see if you like it better.

Jim