[nfbcs] seasonal greetings.

odawo samuel odawosamuel at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:41:15 UTC 2012

                Hallo comrades.  My name is Samuel Odawo, a totally blind
educator from Mombasa Kenya. I am the executive director for the pamoja
center, an organization whose mission is to       establish computer centers
to serve as resource centers for the blind and also where the same will be
trained in co        mputer literacy. I plan to visit the United states at
the end of this month for networking and possible partnerships as well as
gain new knowledge in the progress made by the blind in the field of
technology. I am particularly interested in computer programming done by the
blind. I also plan to attend the national federation of the blind meeting in
texas in June through July. I look forward to a meaningful correspondence
and partnership with you.

I am to be found on facebook using the name: odawo samuel ochieng', my blog
address is www.odawosamuel.wordpress.com, my skype name is odawosamuel.

Best regards.

Samuel.