[nfbcs] Phone

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:21:35 UTC 2012

Hello,
I know this probably seems like an odd question, but I was just
wondering if anyone on here uses an accessible solution for their
office telephone.  Our office I believe uses an ISDN system.  At any
rate, the system uses the wider RJ45 connectors.  I was mainly
wondering if and how you get information like missed calls, caller id
on incoming calls and if you have any way of telling when the little
red voicemail light blinks at you apart from calling your voicemail.
We seem to have some of this in the home, but I haven't seen much for
the office environment.  If such things do not exist, do you think
that we should have or need to have access to this information?
I am interested in ya'll's thoughts.
Bill

--
Bill Casson