[nfbcs] Increasing subject shown in web email

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 25 11:32:39 UTC 2012

For some unknown reason, my workplace has decided that the Outlook web ap
is the way to go for email.  So far as I can tell, this is like my home
mail on the web, although my home email doesn't log me out every 10
minutes.
Is there a way to increase the length of what's shown in the subject line
on the inbox page, meaning the page that shows me what's sitting in my
inbox?
For instance, I might see "fwd fwd fwd fwd...", and that's it.
Thanks for any advice.
Tracy