[nfbcs] Follow-up: Increasing subject shown in web email

Mika Pyyhkala pyyhkala at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:28:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are on Exchange 2007 with OWA, and I've noticed the same truncated
subject issue.

The "screen reader," OWA view is similar to the Basic HTML view in
Gmail in that many OWA features are not made available through the
stripped down interface.

Anyone know if accessibility has been improved in OWA for Exchange 2010?

Are we working with Microsoft on this?  It seems like they built the
"screen reader" OWA view say in 2006, and haven't enhanced it since?

Best,
Mika