[nfbcs] Navatar an indoor navigation solution for blind users?

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:28:20 UTC 2012

This looks pretty interesting and plausible. The announcement
comes from the Accessible_Info blog. Check out
http://accessibleinsights.info/blog/2012/09/05/an-indoor-navigati
on-solution-for-blind-users-check-out-navatar/
I've attached to this message the .pdf document that I found from
the YouTube link in the blog post. Unfortunately, I found the
audio in the YouTube video hard to hear. But I heard it well
enough to get an idea of the success of the person finding their
destination.