[nfbcs] spam and fishing email

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Sep 6 01:03:54 UTC 2012

If you're using Outlook, you can select the message by hitting spacebar,
then Control-C to copy to clipboard, then open a new message and in the
message body, hit Control-V to save the message. This won't get you a virus
and anyone checking the email will have the message with full headers
attached.

Mike