[nfbcs] Amazon Cloudplayer resolved

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 9 15:54:01 UTC 2012

I got my neighbor to look at my problem with Amazon's cloudplayer, and she
saw that Internet Explorer was blocking my download for my protection.  I
hate when Microsoft tries to think for me.
Neither of the screen readers I had tried pointed out the information bar
she saw, but I could have missed it.
Once I knew what the problem was, I googled instructions on how to fix it,
and now I can get music from Amazon again.
Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

Bryan, I did have a look at soundike.com, and it really is cheap, so cheap
I feel suspicious.  But it's something to think about.
Tracy