[nfbcs] Amazon Cloudplayer resolved

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Sep 10 02:33:12 UTC 2012

Tracy,

You may already know this, but what probably blocked your download was the "information bar".  When this bar pops up, a low tone is sounded, but it is
very, very easy to miss.  You can move focus to it with ALT-N, and then you are usually on a button that you can activate with SPACE and a menu comes
up with options.

I am glad you got the problem resolved.

Best regards,

Steve