[nfbcs] ssh client for jwas 13

Nicole B. Torcolini Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 19 03:39:27 UTC 2012

I don't have a solution for JAWS speaking passwords, but I have found that
Cygwin  works once you get past the slightly inaccessible installation.
JMHO, if you are in an environment with others, it is courteous to wear
headphones, especially if the others are sighted and not used to hearing a
screen reader. That is my solution to the password problem.