[nfbcs] odd jows behavior in command window

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 25 19:34:15 UTC 2012

Can anyone confirm the odd behavior I've been noticing with jaws 13 and the
Windows 7 command window? On my system, jaws is way too verbose in the
Windows 7 command window. I'd appreciate it if someone would try to
reproduce my problem. To do that, please open a command window and just
start typing. On my system, jaws often reads the entire line including the
prompt.  So if my prompt is "C:\Users\jheim>", if I type in a dir command,
jaws will say "C colon backslash users backslash jheim greater than dir".